Xlite Deep Parabolic Black Silver Umbrella 165cm
Extra large parabolic umbrellas are popular among portrait, people and fashion photographers. They create a smooth but yet distinctive light that allows the user to illuminate an entire person or even small groups with just a single light source. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Xlite Deep Parabolic Umbrella series remarkably reliable and sturdy. It is available in three versions: Silver, White and Translucent. The white versions create an even, diffused light with soft shadows, and the closer the umbrella is placed to the subject, the softer the shadows will be.
- Large light source that creates a soft and even light spread.
- Parabolic shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Heat resistant, high-quality materials.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.