Elinchrom Litemotiv Octa 120cm with Elinchrom Mounting Bracket
The Litemotiv 120cm Parabolic Softbox from Elinchrom is a logical extension of their softbox range. The 16-sided softbox is ideal for portraiture since its form factor renders pleasing circular catchlights in subject's eyes, while the Litemotiv's large surface area wraps the soft light around the subject.
Optimal results can be achieved using any combination of the unit's removable front and inner diffusers as well as optional deflectors that reduce hotspots. The Litemotiv requires separate purchase of a heavy duty bracket for use. The Elinchrom bracket enables precise and easy positioning for all Elinchrom heads.
- 16 Rods
- The 16 anodized rods are heat-resistant, enabling work with high-temperature light sources and creating ideal catchlights for portraiture, The rods are made of flexible aluminum to follow the parabolic shape of the Litemotiv. The colour coding of the bracket and rods enable trouble-free assembly. These studio softboxes feature convenience features such as a removable rear cover that makes them simple to setup and disassemble
- More Light
- The fabric of the Litemotiv softboxes is unique. It offers 30% more light output than the standard Rotalux fabric used for the Portalite while being just as lightweight. It also offers the same distinctive Elinchrom look as the other softboxes but with the addition of heat-resistance which allows the use of hot lights up to 650W
- Support Bracket
- Designed to support the Litemotiv 120cm and the larger 190cm, this bracket takes all of the stress off the attached flash head in use while providing easy positioning of it.
- Double Diffusion
- The double diffusion panels have been specially designed to produce very soft light. The inner diffuser also incorporates a central circular panel to avoid hotspots, thus offering the most homogenous light possible. It is possible to remove both diffusers to obtain a very crisp and contrasty light, similar to a beauty dish but much larger
- Optional Deflectors
- Elinchrom compacts and flash heads offer a unique centered umbrella fitting for umbrellas and deflectors. This gives photographers the freedom to easily modify the hardness / softness of their lights. Deflectors can eliminate, soften or tone sharp shadow edges and hotspots
- Litemotiv 120cm Parabolic Softbox
- Inner Diffuser
- Front Diffuser
- Carry Bag